- September 28, 2017
- Posted by: VIRGIN-LANDMARTS LIMITED
- Category: Uncategorized
1. What is the Zoning on the Property?
2. What is the Topography of the Property?
3. What Public Utilities are Available?
4. What are the Required Building Setbacks?
5. Does the Property Have Any Usage Restrictions?
6. Is the Property Located in a Flood Zone?
7. Is the Property Landlocked (Are there any Easements or Access Roads to the Property)?
8. What is the Size and Shape of the Parcel?
9. Does the Property Have Access to a Municipal Water Supply? If Not, Can You Drill a Well or Have Water Trucked In (and if so, at what cost)?
10. What Do the Surrounding Properties Look Like?
Do you need to own a good property in a serene environment, with no omonile wahala? Please contact us here www.virginlandmarts.com.ng/contact